A simple and fuss-free rustic wildflower posy made up of dried and preserved flowers.
Website designs are strictly non-customisable!
Do note that the arrangement will not look exact to photo, as each arrangement is unique. Side flowers and ribbon colour are subject to availability.
Approximate Product Measurements: 20cm (w) x 33cm (h)
Rosemary Dried and Preserved Bouquet
To take care of your preserved and dried bouquet:
- Keep away from sunlight and water-- sunlight will cause the flowers' colour to fade, and humidity will cause the preserved rose's petals to turn transparent.
- Avoid touching the bouquet lest the flowers drop.
- Under proper care, the dried and preserved flowers can last for a few months up to a year.
- Preserved flowers are indeed real! The natural and freshest blooms are chosen to undergo a preservation process which allows the flower to maintain its natural beauty with no need for water or sunlight.
- All our goods are non-refundable and cannot be returned due to its perishable nature.
- All bouquets are unique, just like you! No two bouquets are the exact same, so do allow for slight differentiation from the photos.
- Flower type and colour is subject to availability. The florist has the discretion to pick the second best alternative if any flower variety is unavailable. However, rest assured that the overall look of the bouquet will remain the same.
- Wrapping and ribbon colour is subject to availability. Similar colours will be used in the event that the exact shade of wrapping/ ribbon is unavailable at the time of creating your order.
- In the event that the delivery is unsuccessful (i.e. no recipient present), Wildflower will contact the sender and either (i) leave the flowers at the door or (ii) redeliver at an extra charge of $15. Do note that we are not liable for any damage to the flowers when left at the door, so do ensure that someone can receive the flowers!